Oil and gas giant to support delivery of the infrastructure needed for ZeroAvia's zero emission test flight programme
The prospect of sustainable aviation powered by hydrogen edged a step closer today, after ZeroAvia announced plans to construct two commercial-scale mobile hydrogen refuelers. The development - which...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial