Temporary site is the 'world's first' demonstration of a fully operational hub for electric vertical take-off and landing vehicles
The UK's first 'vertiport' for electric vertical take-off and landing vehicles (eVTOL) has been unveiled today in Coventry, where operator Urban-Air Port is aiming to showcase the potential for zero emission...
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial