The government must act now to scale power-to-liquid fuels that would allow the aviation industry to reduce their emissions, while long-term solutions are in development, argues Green Alliance's Helena Bennett
Although flying is one of the most carbon intensive activities a person can do, and despite growing focus on polluting behaviours in recent years, emissions from aviation have more than doubled since 1990....
To continue reading this article...
- Enjoy exclusive news, insights and analysis from Europe’s leading source of information on the green economy and business.
- Make smart, responsible business decisions with an eye on the latest regulatory and tech developments
- Stay in the know with our overnight briefing, expertly curated help you run a competitive and sustainable business
- Tap into our extensive archive of exclusive articles, news, analysis and guides
- Choose from 3 paid membership levels or start a 7-day no strings trial